If you want to quickly and effectively get rid of severe pain in the muscles, of migraine, fever or cold, buy Ibuprofen. Read this review to learn indications for this drug and to find out where you can buy Ibuprofen without prescription.
Ibuprofen is a drug with a broad spectrum action, providing anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic effects. Due to such a wide therapeutic action, health practitioners recommend buying Ibuprofen in patients with:
- viral diseases,
- infectious diseases,
- visceral inflammation,
- severe pain of various localization,
- musculoskeletal diseases.
Ibuprofen therapeutic effect is to reduce concentration of prostaglandins in the body. Thus Ibuprofen helps to quickly eliminate pain or inflammation caused by menses, teeth growth or ache, arthritis, minor injuries.
The results of several clinical studies confirm the high efficacy and safety of Ibuprofen. Therefore, drugs with Ibuprofen are often prescribed to teenagers and children over six months for treatment of fever or eliminate various pain (dental, muscular, head).
Children and infants are recommended to use such the branded drugs with Ibuprofen as Children’s Advil, Children’s Elixsure or Children’s Motrin. These medications contain only 50 mg of active ingredient Ibuprofen, so the drug provides the mild therapeutic effect.
To eliminate various inflammations, pains or symptoms of illnesses in adults, you can order different dosage forms of Ibuprofen without prescription:
- Oral Ibuprofen tablets or capsules of 200 mg, 400 mg, 600 mg or 800 mg are used to eliminate muscular pain, in treatment of visceral inflammations, or as an adjuvant in influenza or viral infections such as pneumonia, bronchitis or pharyngitis.
- Suppositories of Ibuprofen (100 mg / 5ml, 400 mg / 4ml, 800mg / 8 mL) or intravenous injections (20 mg / 2 ml) are administered to children or infants to treat fever, toothache, migraine and for treatment of otorhinolaryngological (ENT) diseases.
Ibuprofen gel for external applications (10%) is used in degenerative or inflammatory diseases of muscles or joints, as well as to reduce the muscle pain associated with gout, osteochondrosis, sprains, bruises and other minor injuries.
Premature infants are prescribed intravenous injections of Ibuprofen to close the ductus arteriosus, the dose depends on the baby’s weight. Ibuprofen pills or capsules are recommended without food, with pure water.
To reduce the risk of adverse reactions of Ibuprofen, avoid using high doses of the drug over a long time. Before buying Ibuprofen without prescription, carefully read the information on its proper use and follow the recommended dosage:
- Ibuprofen dosage for adults makes 1-2 tablets or capsules per day, with an interval of four hours between doses. The maximum daily dose of Ibuprofen pills or capsules makes 1200 mg in 24 hours.
- An initial dose for an intravenous injection to preterm infants makes 10 mg /kg. Subsequent doses of 5 mg /kg can be administered in 24 or 48 hours.
- Ibuprofen gel for external application is recommended to apply by 50-125 mg to clean dry skin every four hours. Maximum Ibuprofen gel dose makes 500 mg per day.
Before buying Ibuprofen, read carefully dosing recommendations to take the drug correctly and to avoid adverse events. Overdose or long-term use of Ibuprofen may cause side effects such as indigestion, diarrhea, nausea, rash or hives.
Ibuprofen is contraindicated to patients with severe disorders of the kidney, liver or cardiovascular system, a history of ulcerative gastrointestinal disease. Ibuprofen is also not recommended to pregnant women or during breast-feeding.
Ibuprofen should be used for a short time. The recommended maximum term of therapy with Ibuprofen is three days for children and adolescents under 18 years of age or less than 10 days for adult patients.
If you have Ibuprofen-induced hypersensitivity, you can buy Paracetamol (Acetaminophen) or Naproxen (Naprosyn) as an alternative to this drug.
You can order Ibuprofen without prescription on online pharmacies under such popular brands as Advil or Brufen. Also, in different countries, Ibuprofen is sold under different names:
- the Netherlands – Flarin;
- New Zealand – Doctrin, Nurofen;
- UK – Anadin, Calprofen;
- Ireland – Actiprofen, Brupro, Buplex;
- the US – Caldolor, Motrin, Neoprofen, Rufen.
Ibuprofen is supplied on the international pharmaceutical market by such popular companies as Pfizer, Mylan, Apotex, Boots Pharmaceuticals, Etos, Albert Hein, HEMA, Focus Farma, Aurobindo.
Buy safe and effective medicine Ibuprofen with a broad action to quickly get rid of the pain or fever and to keep daily activities even during cold or viral infection.