We used to think that antibiotics are semi-synthetic substances, prescribed to cure infectious diseases that are caused by bacteria and fungi. But antibiotic drugs are not just tablets and injections, there are also natural antibiotics that are found in plants. In some cases natural antibiotics are more effective than semi-synthetic antibiotic drugs, produced by pharmaceutical companies.
Benefits of natural antibiotics
* You know that antibiotics have negative effect on the immune system, since they destroy both pathogen organisms and good organisms, necessary for normal functioning of all internal organs in the human body. That is why the most common antibiotics side effects are intestinal fungal infection and indigestion. While natural antibiotics have positive effect on functionality of gastrointestinal tract.
* Under the influence of semi-synthetic antibiotics, the immunity is decreased, so the body is not able to fight against infection. Natural antibiotics destroy hazardous micro-organisms only. Unlike regular antibiotics, natural antibiotics strengthen the immune system and thus can be used as a preventive measure.
* Some time ago, semi-synthetic antibiotics were prescribed very often, but it turned out, that the more often patient takes these drugs the more resistant micro-organisms become to these drugs. But natural antibiotics do not cause microbial resistance, still effectively fighting against them for millenniums.
* Unlike semi-synthetic antibiotic drugs, natural antibiotics almost have no side effects and contraindications for use, since they are natural substances. Natural antibiotics can be administered even to newborns and pregnant women, though natural antibiotics are rarely used in these type of patients.
* Usual antibiotics are effective against bacteria and fungi, yet cannot fight viruses. While natural antibiotics activate the immune system and help to cope with any infection.
* Natural antibiotics are cheaper than usual antibiotics, they are available without prescription. The thing is that natural antibiotics are found in herbs, fruit, vegetables, available at any supermarket.
This vegetable is found in every fridge, but not all onion fans know that this product is also a powerful natural antibiotic. Onions contain a lot of nutrients: vitamins (B, PP, C, A), minerals (potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus) and essential oils. Onion contains phytoncides – substances with bactericidal and anti-fungal effect. In particular, phytoncides kill the Diphtheria and tubercle bacillus of Koch. Just one piece of onion can kill all the hazardous microbes in the mouth cavity. Fresh onions are used to cure colds, flu, rhinitis and sore throat. Fresh onion mush applied to the burns, can reduce the pain and irritation of the skin, preventing blisters and infection.
Camomile tea is tasty and healthy drink. Camomile is considered to be the most powerful natural antibiotic. It contains oleic acid, palmitic acid, linoleic acid, salicylic acid and stearic acid; carotene, vitamin C and essential oils. Camomile has antibacterial, anti-microbial, anti-viral, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Therefore camomile is widely used in medicine for treatment of cardiovascular diseases, nervous disorders and any inflammatory processes, as well as in cosmetic procedures.
Healing effect of honey is known since ancient times. It contains about 300 ingredients: vitamins, amino acids, proteins, enzymes, micro- and macro-elements. These ingredients are completely digestible. Honey has positive effect on the circulatory, digestive and nervous systems.
It has antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, thus killing germs. Honey is used as natural antibiotic for the treatment of inflammation in the upper and lower airways, gastrointestinal tract and small pelvis. Moreover honey prevents infection of open wounds, healing cuts. Regular intake of honey increases metabolism and strengthens immunity.
This average-looking plant can actively purify the lymphatic system, blood, liver and kidneys of harmful substances. Unlike ordinary antibiotics, echinacea is prescribed for the treatment of flu, hepatitis and herpes. It is effective almost in every disease of: urinary tract, cardiovascular system, infections and colds. Echinacea improves vision and memory, relieves swelling and reduces joint pain. Echinacea is administered as post-treatment of antibiotics, since it perfectly restores the immune system.
Of course there are many other kinds of natural antibiotics than those listed in this article. The main purpose of natural antibiotics is prophylaxis and treatment of mild and moderate infections, because natural antibiotics kill bacteria and viruses, as well as strengthen the immunity. Unfortunately natural antibiotics are sometimes ineffective for the treatment of severe infections. But for this purpose semi-synthetic antibiotics were created.
You can buy natural antibiotics without prescription almost at any drugstore. If you decided to order natural antibiotics online, you are free to choose one of the shipping methods. Buying natural antibiotics online for a bargain price, you get the chance to save money and time.