Clonidine is a potent drug with a broad spectrum of therapeutic activity. Since 1966, Clonidine is sold by prescription only. Therefore, many patients often ask where they can order Clonidine without a prescription.
This drug has antihypertensive, sedative and stimulating effect, so you can use Clonidine for:
- hypertension therapy
- relief of menopausal flushing in women
- reduction of cancer pain intensity,
- treatment and removal of symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Clonidine is sold in several dosage forms – tablets, solutions for injections or patches. Depending on the type of your disease, you can buy one of the following dosage forms of Clonidine:
- To treat hypertension or eliminate symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, you can order Clonidine Hydrochloride (HCL) 0.2 mg, 0.1 mg or 0.3 mg tablets.
- In treatment of high blood pressure or elimination of symptoms of psychological disorders, some patients prefer to buy patch Clonidine 0.2 mg / day, 0.1 mg / day or 0.3 mg / day for more convenience.
- Clonidine is also sold in the form of injections of 1 mg / 10 ml or 5 mg / 10 ml that are prescribed to reduce the risk of opiate withdrawal in treatment of strong cancer pain.
Due to that Clonidine stimulates the CNS receptors, it is used as a monotherapy of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Clonidine is also prescribed for comprehensive treatment of this psychological disorders in combination with such stimulants as:
- Methylphenidate (Daytrana),
- Dextroamphetamine (Dextrostat),
- Methamphetamine (Methampex),
- Amphetamine Sulfate (Benzedrine).
High safety profile and good tolerability of Clonidine are confirmed by results of several clinical studies. Therefore, Clonidine is prescribed to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder for adult patients and children over six years.
Buy Clonidine for your child to reduce his anxiety, to improve concentration, mood and learning ability. Ordering Clonidine online right now, you can save your precious time and as soon as possible to begin treatment of attention deficit disorder.
If you have already bought Clonidine without prescription, but still do not know how to take it, read the following recommendations for use of this drug to achieve the maximum efficiency and safety:
- Clonidine 0.1 mg per day is recommended to use at the beginning of treatment of hypertension or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. In case of insufficient effectiveness of Clonidine, the dose can be increased to a maximum of 0.4 mg per day.
- The dose should be increased by no more than 0.1 mg of Clonidine per week. For greater efficiency, Clonidine dose from 0.2 mg to 0.4 mg should be split into two intakes per day.
- When Clonidine therapy comes to the end, the drug dose should be reduced gradually, by no more than 0.1 mg once every three to seven days to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
In order to treatment with Clonidine tablets is the most effective and safest, it is necessary to take them correctly. Therefore, before to buy Clonidine without prescription, carefully learn detailed recommendations on the dosage of this drug.
Ordering Clonidine online, you will be able to get effective drug to rapidly improve your attention and decrease of anxiety.
Clonidine pills will also help you better control your blood pressure level. Due to antihypertensive effect of Clonidine, you can reduce intensity of headaches, weakness or sweating that occur in hypertension.
Use of high doses of Clonidine may cause respiratory depression or irritability. Therefore, to avoid an overdose of Clonidine, do not abuse of this drug and do not take it in double doses, even if you missed one of the scheduled doses.
Improper use of Clonidine may also cause adverse reactions such as nausea, drowsiness, dizziness, sleep disorders, decreased appetite. Take Clonidine in accordance with the recommended dosing schedule to reduce the risk of these adverse events.
Clonidine may interact with other drugs of different dosage groups. Therefore, it is recommended to comply with precautionary measures when using Clonidine in conjunction with antihypertensive or sedative drugs, such as:
- Lisinopril (Prinivil),
- Diltiazem (Cardizem),
- Metoprolol (Lopressor),
- Hydrochlorothiazide (Esidrix),
- Dexmedetomidinum (Precedex).
Alcohol use during treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder may accelerate absorption of Clonidine and increase the risk of adverse reactions. Therefore, avoid simultaneous use of Clonidine pills and products or medicines containing alcohol.
Such companies as Teva, Boehringer, Apotex, Sanis, Dominion, Alcon, and Nu-Pharm supply Clonidine on the global pharmaceutical market. For treatment of various diseases and elimination of their symptoms, Clonidine is produced under different brand names:
- for hypertension treatment – Catapres, Catapres-TTS;
- for decrease in intensity of menopausal flushing in women – Dixarit;
- for treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – Kapvay, Jenloga;
- for decrease in intensity of symptoms when treating oncological pains – Duraclon.
At some pharmacies, you can also buy combined drugs with Clonidine without prescription. These medicines are sold under the brands Clorpres and Combipres. Besides Clonidine, these combination drugs include diuretic Chlorthalidone HCL.