Trintellix is a powerful antidepressant that belongs to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Like other drugs in this group, Trintellix is inscribed on the list of controlled drugs and sold in pharmacies by prescription.
If you want to order Trintellix without prescription, you may use the online pharmacy services. Today, it is the most convenient and fastest way to buy Trintellix. This is due to the fact that:
- You do not need to leave the house to buy Trintellix online. You may place an order for Trintellix directly from the office or from home.
- Many online pharmacies offer discounts on Trintellix, so you may buy it at a fair value, compared to your local pharmacy.
- When ordering Trintellix on an online pharmacy, you may pay for the purchase of this antidepressant not in cash, but via your saving card Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- You may order a free delivery for Trintellix directly to your home or work.
Please read this review on Trintellix before you buy it to learn about all its advantages and contraindications. Trintellix is sold in the form of tablets, which contain 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg or 20 mg of the active ingredient Vortioxetine.
The results of several controlled trials prove the high level of tolerability, safety and efficacy of Trintellix in adults. Trintellix is not advised for use in children and adolescents younger than 18 years.
Before you buy Trintellix without prescription, find out how you should take this antidepressant. To improve the efficacy of the major depressive disorder treatment, observe the dosing recommendations for Trintellix:
- The daily dose of Trintellix for adult patients under 65 years of age is 10 mg. Depending on the individual patient tolerance of this medication, Trintellix dose may subsequently be reduced to the minimum dose of 5 mg, or increased to a maximum of 20 mg per day.
- Elderly patients are recommended starting the major depressive disorder treatment with minimal therapeutic Trintellix dose of 5 mg. Trintellix dose may be gradually increased in a positive clinical response to this drug.
- To avoid withdrawal syndrome for Trintellix, gradually lower the dosage of this antidepressant, when ceasing the treatment of major depressive disorder.
Patients with moderate renal or hepatic impairment do not require the adjustment of Trintellix dose. However, you should not take Trintellix pills, if you have a severe kidney or liver failure.
Trintellix may penetrate the placenta, so pregnant women are not recommended to take it. Use oral contraceptives or condoms to avoid pregnancy while using Trintellix.
Since Trintellix has the ability to penetrate into breast milk, it is not recommended for use during lactation. Feed your baby with special infant formula, if you still need to take Trintellix during breastfeeding.
Before you order Trintellix without prescription, read the instructions for its use. The list of drug interactions of Trintellix should also be considered before you buy this antidepressant.
Trintellix enhances the neurotransmission between the serotonin receptors. Thus, Trintellix may increase or decrease the effect of drugs, which affect the synthesis of this hormone in the human body.
The list of such drugs includes monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs). This is why Trintellix is recommended for use in minimum doses, when taken with:
- Isoniazid (Hyzyd)
- Rasagiline (Azilect)
- Selegiline (Emsam)
- Phenelzine (Nardil)
- Procarbazine (Matulane)
- Tranylcypromine (Parnate)
Start taking Trintellix not earlier than two weeks after the last use of MAO inhibitors. To reduce the risk of drug interactions, caution should be exercised, when Trintellix is used in conjunction with such drugs, as:
- Diazepam (Dizac)
- Lithium (Lithobid)
- Tramadol (Ultram)
- Mefloquin (Lariam)
- Bupropion (Aplenzin)
- Bupropion (Contrave)
- Omeprazole (Prilosec)
- Ketoconazole (Extina)
Most patients tolerate Trintellix very well. However, if you have been discovered with an increased sensitivity to Trintellix, you may use it instead of other antidepressants, including Venlafaxine (Effexor).
Trintellix is often compared to Duloxetine (Cymbalta), since both drugs refer to the same group of drugs. Yet, Trintellix causes sexual side effects much less, than Duloxetine.
The most common adverse reactions of Trintellix are nausea, diarrhea, constipation and dry mouth. Do not abuse Trintellix and do not take it in larger doses to avoid sudden weight gain or loss. Avoid alcohol while using Trintellix tablets.
Due to its efficiency, Trintellix received a lot of positive feedback from medical professionals and their patients. Today, Trintellix is one of the safest anti-depressants, sold in the United States and Canada.
Buy Trintellix without prescription to get rid of anxiety quickly and effectively. If Trintellix is not available in your local pharmacy, you may order it in an online pharmacy.
Instead of Trintellix you may also buy its generic, which is produced under the brand name Brintellix. Just like Trintellix, this antidepressant includes Vortioxetine, has a favorable safety profile and high efficiency.