Ephedrine – is a universal medicine with a broad spectrum of activity sold in the form of drops, tablets, capsules, mixtures, solutions for injections. If you want to familiarize yourself with details of this drug and find out where you can buy Ephedrine without a prescription, carefully read this review.
A huge number of Ephedrine sales is connected with its high safety and efficiency. This drug is very popular among patients with obesity, low blood pressure, bronchospasms or allergy who buy Ephedrine for:
- breathing relief,
- metabolism improvement,
- increase of blood pressure,
- rapid burning of body fat,
- decrease in respiratory symptoms of allergy.
Ephedrine is a natural substance from a plant of the genus Ephedra that is synthesized in laboratory conditions. Ephedrine may provide a wide spectrum of activity on the human body, including it:
- moderately increases blood pressure,
- stimulates function of cardiovascular system,
- affects the person’s CNS activating synthesis of norepinephrine,
- has a muscle relaxant effect on smooth muscles of bronchi,
- reduces muscle tone of the gastrointestinal and genitourinary tracts.
Buy Ephedrine without prescription and you will be convinced in its high efficiency and safety. Ordering universal drug Ephedrine, you will be able to quickly get rid of excess weight, to reduce intensity of symptoms of perennial rhinitis or treat bronchospasms.
In clinical practice, injections Ephedrine sulfate 30 mg are most often used. After intramuscular or intravenous administration, Ephedrine is absorbed into the blood faster than after the tablets use. Ephedrine provides therapeutic effect within 10-20 minutes after injection.
Therapeutic doses of Ephedrine injections for patients with bronchospasms, shock or reduced pressure are matched individually depending on the patient’s age, type of disease or intensity of its symptoms:
- For treatment of shock, adult patients are prescribed with a therapeutic dose of Ephedrine injections ranging from 25 mg to 50 mg per day. At a low therapeutic response, the dose can be reused 5-10 minutes after the first Ephedrine injection. The maximum dose of Ephedrine makes 150 mg per day.
- To reduce intensity of bronchospasms, adult patients are recommended to use from 12.5 mg to 25 mg of Ephedrine per day subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- In preoperative anesthesia, 50 mg of intravenous injection Ephedrine is recommended to increase blood pressure.
- Children are prescribed with 3 mg / kg of Ephedrine per day for treatment of shock or bronchospasms. The maximum dose of Ephedrine for children is 100 mg per day, split into 4-6 intakes.
Before to buy Ephedrine without prescription, carefully read instruction for its proper use. During purchase of Ephedrine, you can find out from a pharmacist all details you want to know on this drug.
Efficacy and safety of Ephedrine are clinically proven. However, to achieve the maximum therapeutic effect, OTC drugs with Ephedrine should be used in accordance with the rules on their use.
Drugs with Ephedrine are contraindicated in patients with pheochromocytoma, psychoneurosis, severe cardiovascular diseases (hypertension or ventricular fibrillation), and closed-angle glaucoma.
Furthermore, Ephedrine may interact with other drugs, such as antihistamines, tricyclic antidepressants, and MAO inhibitors. Ephedrine is therefore not recommended during therapy with such drugs as:
- Phenelzine (Nardil)
- Amitriptyline (Endep)
- Reserpine (Hiserpia)
- Clonidine (Duraclon)
- Ergotamine (Ergostat)
- Halothane (Fluothane)
- Methyldopa (Aldomet)
- Acetazolamide (Diamox)
- Theophylline (Accurbron)
- Dichlorphenamide (Daranide)
- Atropine (Motofen)
Ephedrine may cause fever, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, headache, nervousness, and mood changes. To reduce risk of these adverse reactions, do not use high doses of Ephedrine for prolonged time. Follow the dosage schedule and do not skip the prescribed doses of Ephedrine.
Mostly, Ephedrine is included in complex food supplements, diet pills and drugs for treatment of hypertension, narcolepsy, allergy or asthma. However, in the USA and Canada, you can buy pure pills with Ephedrine hydrochloride under the brand names Akovaz, Congest-Ease or Chi Formula.
In the UK, patients with allergy to antihistamines often buy complex drug with Ephedrine and Chlorphenamine maleate – Haymine. This medication with Ephedrine helps to reduce intensity of allergic symptoms of hay fever, urticaria or rhinitis.
Order this drug with Ephedrine without prescription, if you have a known hypersensitivity to such drugs as:
- Loratadine (Claritin)
- Fexofenadine (Allegra)
- Desloratadine (Clarinex)
- Diphenhydramine (Ambodryl)
Dietary supplements for weight loss, which include Ephedrine, are often used for obesity management. The most popular of these dietary products is Ephedrine plus. Ephedrine is also included in popular in the United States energy booster Mini Thins.