Ephedra diet pills is an easy and smart choice for those who want to defeat obesity, and not simply fight it. They allow to quickly reduce body weight, especially if they are used in conjunction with a low calorie diet and an increase in the general level of activity during the day.
Ephedra diet pills can be an important part of any weight loss program. They are highly efficient and have many advantages. Their main advantages are:
• Reduction of food craving – to observe the diet without agonizing hunger.
• Stimulation of physical activity – to increase the rate of fat burning.
Furthermore, Ephedra diet pills exert several effects that are useful for weight reduction and health improvement. These include:
• Improve in efficiency and endurance.
• Improvement of metabolism and lipolysis.
• Stimulation of the nervous system.
• Reduction of fatigue and mood improvement.
How to use
Although ephedra diet pills are available without a prescription, they are not completely safe. If you do not know how to use Ephedra, consult your pharmacist or read the leaflet insert that comes with the product.
To ensure that Ephedra helps to the maximum, it is necessary to adhere to the recommendations below:
• Diet pills should be taken 1 to 3 times a day.
• Generally, a dose of 8 mg to 25 mg of Ephedra in taken at once.
• Maximum daily dose of 150 mg should not be exceeded.
Ephedra it is recommended to be taken 30-60 minutes before meals. During this time, diet pills have time to dissolve in the stomach. When Ephedra enters the blood, the appetite lowers. Due to this effect, people can eat small amounts of food and saturate quickly.
Ephedra stimulates the central nervous system, increases physical activity and is useful for weight loss. However, these effects make it difficult for some people to fall asleep for a few hours after the dosing. If Ephedra diet pills cause trouble falling asleep, the last dose is best taken 2-4 hours before bedtime.
Side Effects and Cautions
Reaction to Ephedra is usually predictable and consistent. Diet pills are tolerated well by patients with overweight or obesity. Most of them have almost no side effects or serious side effects.
However, during the use of Ephedra diet pills, the risks of side effects can not be excluded, especially if the drug is used in high doses. Such reactions of the body to Ephedra include:
• Arrhythmia, angina or tachycardia.
• Nausea and abdominal discomfort.
• Insomnia, aggressiveness or anxiety.
• Headache or dizziness.
Because of the risk of cardiovascular side effects, the FDA decided to ban the use of Ephedrine in dietary supplements. Sale of Ephedra diet pills in the US is illegal.
Ephedra is officially sold in many countries around the world. Today, you can buy Ephedra diet pills in Canadian or other online pharmacies. Online pharmacies offer a simple procedure for ordering Ephedra diet pills and fast shipping worldwide.