What do I do next?

“If you feel that you have erectile dysfunction, you should make an appointment with your doctor. You may want to see your sexual partner came to the reception with you, so you both can learn more about this condition and about possible treatment.

At the reception, your doctor may ask you some questions in order to ascertain the reasons for your problem and make the correct diagnosis. You may need to undergo a standard medical examination, as well as, perhaps, blood tests and urine tests.